Over its 100 year history, traditions and secrets have always been handed down from father to son. The origins of Parente Fireworks go back to the end of the 19th century when the family founder, Mr Romualdo Parente, following his immense passion for fireworks, decided to pursue this activity in his home town in south- east Italy.
In 1951, Antonio, one of Romualdo’s sons, left the factory in south-east Italy to move to Melara, a town in the north-east of Italy with its own pyrotechnic traditions. He soon co-operated with a local fireworks producer, performing small fireworks displays until 1955. The following year, with the help of his two sons, he established a new 3,000m2 factory of his own.
As a result of constant improvements and expansions, Parente’s production establishment now covers an area of about 100,000m2 and consists of several buildings used as storehouses for equipment and vehicles, in addition to about twenty workshops and sixteen authorised warehouses for the storage of both fireworks and gunpowder.
Parente Fireworks is best known for the quality of the fireworks it produces and uses, the firing system, and their awesome choreographies. Parente will be participating in the Da Nang International Fireworks Competition in 2013 for the third year in succession.
International competition awards and major achievements:
- 2011 Da Nang International Fireworks Competition: 1st prize
- 2012 Da Nang International Fireworks Competition: 1st prize
- 2006 Opening and closing ceremonies of the 20th Winter Olympic Games in Turin
- 2006 The opening ceremonies of the 9th Paralympic Games in Turin
- Paris “Fate Nationale du 14 Juillet”
- Annecy “Fate du Lac”
- Berlin “International Symposium of Fireworks” and Pyronale
- Hanover “International Fireworks Competition”
- Zurich “Zurifascht” – “Silvesterzauber”
- Oensingen “Sonnwendfeier 2006”
- Madeira “Festival do Atlantico”
- Valencia, Castellon, Blanes, San Sebastian, Bilbao, Palma de Mallorca,
- Salamanca, Tarragona, Alicante, Leon, Pamplona
- 41st Blanes International Fireworks Contest, July 2011
- Rio de Janeiro “Reveillon”
- Salvador de Bahia “Reveillon”
- Putrajaya “Malaysia International Fireworks Competition”
- 2011 9th Malta International Fireworks Festival 2011
- 2011 Casino du Lac Leamy – Sound of Light 2011
- 2011 GlobalFest 2011 – Best of Trico Homes International Fireworks Festival
Accommodations for DIFC 2015
If you are planning your trip for Da Nang Fireworks Festival 2015, early hotel booking is strongly recommended. Book now to get the best discounts below: